Review of "cd-wow.co.uk"

published 08/09/2001 | happyhibee
Member since : 27/04/2001
Pro really cheap prices, free p&p
Cons limited choice

"must be the best - update 25 Jan 2002"

I was told by a friend of mine to check out cd-wow.co.uk, if i was ever looking for chart cd's at an unbelievable cheap price.

This company are offering the top 75 chart cd's for an amazing £8.99. Some of you might then start thinking, that there will be a high price on the p&p, but you would be wrong. The postage on any order is FREE, thats right FREE!!

I had a look through the site and although they do not have as much choice as your bigger music sites(such as Blackstar or HMV) none of these companies can compete with these prices.

They accept every major credit card,which is handy. And promise that delivery will be within 5-7 days.

I placed my order with them and sat back.Imagine my delight and surprise when three(THREE!!) days later my cd popped through my door. When you place an order,you receive an e-mail to confirm you order. You then receive an other e-mail to tell you that your order is being prossesed, and you receive one final e-mail when your order has been sent out.

What really amazed me, was that i noticed that the cd, i had just bought had actually been posted from Hong Kong. Imagine buying something from there, it only taking three days to get here and it cost nothing extra to post it.

If like me you are a memeber of ipoints.co.uk, you will receive two ipoints per cd you order from cdwow.co.uk. Which is really handy, as it seems to be getting harder and harder to earn ipoints these days.

• cheekypixies published 04/06/2002
    An excellent website, i agree. I have bought numerour cd-s from the site. A top review. (no i havent seen Unbreakable yet, is it any good?)
  • vinodgm published 08/09/2001
    The rating system has been down since yesterday. Please leave a message in my Guestbook whens its up and running and I'll be back to rate it. Thanks - Vinod
  • Boris published 08/09/2001
    As the others say r.e. the old rating just drop me a line in my guest book and i'll come back and do so. The free postage from the far east is very impressive although I have heard of some quite bad experiences so I am torn on this company Cheers-Matt :)