cd-wow.co.uk

published 30/12/2009 | mott.the.hoople
Member since : 30/12/2009
Pro cheap as chips
Cons V E R Y S L O W D E L I V E R Y

"I am not happy and will never use CD-Wow again"

I ordered my CD on the 11th December it arrived on the 30th.

19 days is not acceptable. CD wow blame the postal delivery but they did not even dispatch it until the 19th December even though their web site said it was in stock and would normally be despatched the next day.

It seems to have been sent from Hong Kong via Jersey which was not made clear in the delivery details and it is a misrepresentation to tell customers that Delivery Times are 5 to 7 days from despatch

I am not happy and will never use CD wow again

Their customer service are no good, they just send a form reply, they must have thousands of complaints which they just fob of with a standard response blaming the postal service

• TheHairyGodmother published 02/12/2010
    I am very sorry, but this review is lacking in both information and opinion. If you choose to add anything extra, please let me know and I will re-rate.
  • languagetimothy published 30/12/2009
    This is a very brief and I mean brief review, it needs much more adding to it to improve this rating
  • KateHurst published 30/12/2009
    Could do with a bit more information, both on the site itself (whether it looks cluttered or if it is organised and easy to navigate, does it have a search box that you can type into to find your item, etc) and also on the payment side of this, such as whether it uses a secure server, whether you get a confirmation e-mail once you have made a purchase (often this gives an estimated shipping date), whether you need to create a password to use the site and so on.