The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
Well i havent had Ciao for long but in my short experience i have learned a few things...
1. People take too much time in there reviews thinking that a lot of people will actually read them. I guarantee no more than 100 people will read your review and out of that 100, maby 1 person's decision may be changed slighty.
2. This is very easy to make money because I have no idea what i'm doing and have made a massive 60p. Some serious reviewers may make like a whole £10, but I dont have talent like them to write reviews.
3. You can get some serious bargains off of this website as you get realstic prices such as low quality cricket bats for £50 which are not worth buying at all.
4. People spend too much time picking out others spelling mistakes on grammatical errrors ... you know who you are.
5. If everyone works together and reads lots of reviews and writes pointless comments, it would make everyone money and probably more than they would by getting regular traffic.
6. People take this website a little too serious and probably spend too much time on it. These people would make more money in the same time by finding money in the street as £1000's is thrown away every day, so all of you try-hards out there use the money you have made to buy a metal detector and get to searching you may get some real results.
7.Many people are likely to comment saying this isn't worth even writing and don't realise that this is a joke but I am truly sorry if i really upset some people that make the full £3 a review and are actually intrested in writing reviews.
8. Writing reviews isn't really fun at all and is really quite boring and takes minimal creativity.
9. I am awesome.
10 . This is very hard to write and play xbox at the same time because you get majour lag.
Finally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my review and please write a comment of what you think.