cv-shop.com

cv-shop.com

Review of "cv-shop.com"

published 13/12/2012 | Margaretjones
Member since : 13/12/2012
Pro Quality service, availability, reasonable price
Cons none
Web site content
Speed
Navigation
Layout & Design
Content Update

"Great CV and Ad response service- very helpful"

I used CV Shop to help me write my CV. I have been working in graphic design and a large company for many years, but was recently laid off and had trouble finding a new job. I sent my CV out to my job ads, but I wasn't receiving any responses. I had done well at university and at my past work, so I didn't understand the problem. A friend suggested that I get my CV professionally written, so I thought I'd give it a try. I contacted CV shop and after a phone interview and an overview of my background and qualifications, I received an amazing new CV that highlighted my skills and achievements.

I also signed up for the ad response service. This was very helpful as I'm not particularly skilled at responding to ads and felt that if I could have a better response strategy then I could at least make it to the interview. Shortly after signing up for the ad response service along with my new CV, I began receiving responses for graphic design positions. Now only a few months later, I have a new job and am very glad that I used CV Shop to help me with my CV and ad responses. It wasn't cheap, but it was definitely money well spent, given that I didn't have to move back in with my parents too!

• cr01 published 19/06/2014
    Covers the basics...
  • Bollinger28 published 14/12/2012
    How much does this CV writing cost? What is ad response and how much is it?