David_Sav... 5

David_Saville

Member since:21.07.2002

Best of many

21.07.2002

Advantages:
Personal Touch , so that Resume/CV best reflects the Individual .  Good URL address .  the

Disadvantages:
Much competition in marketplace and is not distinguished from others except by word of mouth; as always

12 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. gudzo
  2. CGirdlestone
  3. SharonFord
  1. jojoral
  2. Andy0
  3. ani_muza

I have used CvServices now for over five years, but not on a continuous basis. In the span of time since I first used them, I have tried several others; 5 or 6.
In each case, I was soorly disappointed in the product which I paid for.
This has never been the case with CvServices.
Every time that I have engaged their services to write up a Cv for me, I have been pleased with the results of their efforts.
I am an individual that feels much more secure, once I have a professional document that reflects me in the position in which I am applying.
I have such a wide diversity of actual experience on equipment that most Engineering personnel only talk of in passing conversation.
Nuclear Plants
Diesel Generators
Fuel Farms
Ship Defueling
Power Generation Switchboard Operation
I am quite the untypical expat worker whom can offer almost any talent to suit a position on offer.
The downside of all this, is that I never remain on location for more than 3 years.
Due to my frequent moving on, I require a Cv/resume that suits my needs at the moment I choose to pack up.
In the past, this has not always meant that it would be CvServices; it would be the easiest assembler of my history as were convenient for me to access at the moment.
In the future (present), I will stay with Cv Services and not drift to a more convenient offering nor one of lesser cost. I have had my fill of Imitation organizations that claim more than can be produced.
I have always had to pay for the efforts even if I were not satisfied with the product.
For me, I shall now stay a permanent CvServices user.

hamster177 28.10.2003 16:26

Hi i was wondering how much this sevice costs?

alflavor 22.07.2002 14:08

Good review on a valid service, just a bit more detail would warrant more VH ratings. Good start to your Ciao career! AL

tange 22.07.2002 10:45

A really good start and an interesting opinion...just needs a little more detail and perhaps some spaces between your paragraphs. If you edit your op let me know and I'll gladly re-read.