cyberpowersystem.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "cyberpowersystem.co.uk"

published 12/04/2012 | kinkydave83
Member since : 12/04/2012
Pro Quick to be delivered , Worked straight out the box. They get back to you straight away.
Cons None
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"Very Happy with product and service"

The computer is great, just what I wanted:) the computer its perfectly fine up until now!:)

Your advise was great in ordering the right components and making it as best value as possible.

I ordered expecting it to come in ten days, it came in 5 and I was rang up the day before to be informed when it would be delivered. I did not order the special care delivery but it came in 1 piece and the courier seemed to handle it well bringing it in my house.

I feel silly for asking how to activate my Windows, but I got a very rapid response.

Will strongly recommend it the future , I am showing my computer off to all my friends !

now!:)

cyberpowersystem.co.uk - Review - Very Happy with product and service

kinkydave... 5

kinkydave83

Member since:12.04.2012

Very Happy with product and service

12.04.2012

Advantages:
Quick to be delivered , Worked straight out the box .  They get back to you straight away .

Disadvantages:
None

1 Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful See ratings
somewhat helpful by (100%):
  1. torr

now!:)

« Previous review

Write your own review Write a review and you will earn 0.5p per rating if other members rate your review at least helpful. Write a review and you will earn 0.5p per rating if other members rate your review at least helpful.   Report a problem with this reviews content

Add the first comment!