dabs.com

Review of "dabs.com"

published 14/11/2011 | WhatANightmare
Member since : 14/11/2011
Pro None
Cons Customer service is non existent
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Don't dabble with Dabs.com"

I have little concern about ordering online with a company that I haven't done business with before, providing their stock levels are good and their website is efficient. Dabs has this in spades. All looks great until you need to engage with a customer service rep. This is Dabs failing and why they should be shut down. I am not going to bore you with the why and wherefores of my tragic order placed with Dabs ten days ago but I will offer these two pieces of advice:

Before you place your order online, with any company in fact, have a quick search of buyer reviews of the service they received. Had I done this with Dabs I would have walked away. Dabs.com consistently scores in the low one or two stars because when customers have a reason to speak to the company the Dabs system collapses because of seemingly badly trained and poorly incentivised staff. They play the numbers game. This means simply that eventually all of the stuff arrives, and I do mean eventually, and so, eventually, the exasperated customer will go away.

The second bit of advice is look and consider what their delivery system is. Dabs have driven down the prices tendered with their delivery companies like Yodel to such an extent that Yodel don't seem to be able to cope with the deadline imposed by the customer. Next day delivery on an item for under a tenner is good value - it just a shame that it doesn't happen in reality. Try staying home over three days knowing that if you are even a hairs breadth away from your front door then the goods will be "returned for re delivery". Even the prison service can't incarcerate people so efficiently as Yodel.

This is why I am a fool. The deal looked good, stocks where high but the Dab's system just couldn't cope. My fault, but had I checked a "customer happy index" I would have walked away. Beware Dabs and order early for Christmas.

Product Information : dabs.com

WhatANightmare

Member since:14.11.2011

Don't dabble with Dabs.com

14.11.2011

Advantages:
None

Disadvantages:
Customer service is non existent

3 Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful See ratings
somewhat helpful by (100%):
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. Alyson29
  3. angelboouk123

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

Add the first comment!