directcosmetics.com

Member since : 21/05/2001
Pro yes
Cons none

"value for money"

What a great store is our friendly chemist BOOTS. No matter what item you are looking for whether it be personal health care, make up product, health care, hair products - this store has them all under one roof and at great value. One thing about BOOTS is that you know you will have no problem finding what you are looking for as they stock most items – I have only ever found a very small number of items that they don’t stock.

The store offers endless offers on various products ( these change every month so keep your eyes peeled for new offers) Their range of fragrances are hard to beat compared to some chemist stores in our local towns. I love their own range naturals - this is a really exciting range with great selection. Oh and let me not forget about the advantages points scheme - another great reason for shopping at boots compared to your local smaller chemist store.

Why not do like I am currently doing save for your favourite bottle of perfume - with 4 points to every £1 spent - its a great idea.

• kez17 published 11/10/2003
    I was looking forward to reading about directcosmetics.com !!
  • gemmawild published 11/07/2003
    If this person is deliberately posting comments under the wrong category/name, surely he should be banned?
  • MISSBISHI published 06/06/2001
    Let me know when this is in the correct category and I will be more than happy to re rate it-Jez x