directflooring2u.co.uk

Review of "directflooring2u.co.uk"

published 20/04/2011 | caboo2
Member since : 20/04/2011
Pro None
Cons Unreliable - dont refund in a timely manner if there is a problem with the order
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Couldnt Deliver Flooring, Dont Reply, No Refund Recieved Yet"

In my opinion this company is horrendous. They stated they can deliver in 7 - 10 days on the website. No mention that they were out of stock of the Amtico Spacia at the poinr of purchase.

When I contacted them several days after i placed my order to check delivery dates they said delivery would most likely take 6 WEEKS. I had to cancel the order and buy elsewhere due to time contraints on my renovation project (the other company delivered in 2 days).

I have had no confirmation of cancellation from stockport flooring / directflooring2u, nor are they responding to my email or phone messages now. I am very concerned that I may have lost a lot of money. Buyer beware.

Product Information : directflooring2u.co.uk

DirectFlooring2U is a Karndean and Amtico specialist based in the UK with many years experience supplying and fitting. We are also one of the first UK suppliers to sell Karndean and Amtico by the tile rather then the pack. This page contains the latest news and updates to do with our site along with special offers we are running.

Type: Home & Garden