dooyoo.co.uk

Member since : 17/09/2001
Pro Very friendly community
Cons none

"I love it"

As a relatively new member to dooyoo.co.uk I have so far found the whole site and basically - the whole idea in general to be one of great genius and I admire those who have managed to make the website such a popular place - I have been here for a short time, yet I feel like I have made friends, learnt a lot and improved in my writing ability no end. I haven't many opinions, but in time I will do some more, just like I am doing now!

For those of you that have only just visited the site and are reluctant to start up and sign for whatever reason, I seriously recommend that you change your mind - believe me, this can be very beneficial to you in more ways than one. Financially, writing opinions is not going to make you a millionaire unless you are prolifically opinionated and can write a lot, in a very short space of time, and manage to get loads of ratings too. You'd probably have to refrain from consumption of food and drink for a while also...

At just 100 miles per opinion of 75 words of more (that equates to 10p effectively), you are not getting paid a great deal, but you are of course allowed to write a lot more than the minimum word count - I would strongly suggest you do this as your opinions will be more useful for other people, you will receive more reads and ratings and you may even, if your opinion is of a high enough quality, receive a crown for it. This will add an extra 1000 miles - £1, to your total count. Every rating, be it Not Useful - for opinions that are completely unhelpful and don't have enough detail, Somewhat useful - could be a lot better, but does have some good points, Useful - a good opinion, still could be better, or very useful - top op, well done (I want these), you will receive 50miles for. 5 pence.

Why write opinions? Well, as I have said, you do get paid for it, and it's a fair rate of pay, you should not be aiming to earn money per the hour, and do not give up your day job, as Dooyoo.co.uk will not earn you thousands upon thousands of pounds, although there is no limit to the number of opinions, or miles that can be earned. Writing for money is a good thing to do, but it's also really helpful in improving your skills in longer text writing. You will become a more opinionated person, start using more complex vocabulary and hopefully enjoy writing opinions = sharing them, and reading others to in order to help.

You can write on a great deal of things. The categories should help you find what you want to write about, but the search bar at the top of the page is very useful. I have written 3 opinions so far, nothing compared to some members' 900+, but I have a liking for football, hence my Manchester United and England opinions, as well as other online activities - planetarion is a superb online game, I'd recommend that!

The website is easy to locate, just set to your homepage if you think you'll forget the catchy 'dooyoo' name, and navigation on the site is fantastic. The presentation is bold, colourful and simple so you won't get too confused - it's a wealth of information all in a website, and there are some absolutely amazing opinions and opinion writers here, I won't name names of course though...

Why should YOU join? Well, you don't have to, no ones forcing you, but if you're a natural person of 18 years or above then you can earn money on the website, if you want to write opinions and are younger then you better hope that the site will still be running by the time you are 18 - but I'd recommend it to youngsters, and I think their opinion is just as valid and perhaps even more important than old folks like ours, they are the future world leaders after all...

I recommend dooyoo.co.uk to you, to your friends and to everyone around.

An excellent site 5 stars.

I hope I have changed some Ciao minds!!!

Seymour

• mascarasnake published 18/09/2001
    Flashpointz has caught you copying other's opinions. I trust Flashpointz. Another respected member said you were churning last night. From the state of the comment you left explaining how you produced so many good opinions, the opinions are obviously not yours.
  • timmyotoole published 17/09/2001
    I'm afraid you haven't persuaded me, but an excellent opinion none the less. Cheers, Timmy.
  • DJ_Rock published 17/09/2001
    I think Dooyoo and ciao are both marvellous, the concept on each both being the same. The main difference is on dooyoo no matter what the rating, you earn 5p for every time someone reads your opinion, where as this is only 2p on ciao! However, I enjoy writing for both sites and will continue to do so. A good op there!