douglasworld.co.uk

Reward & Loyalty

Review of "douglasworld.co.uk"

published 22/07/2003 | blythburgh
Member since : 01/03/2003
Pro Freebies like tea towels and socks
Cons Site is closing down and is missing today

"Will we get our freebies?"

I won a mousemat and eventually got it, but only after waitng for months and then emailing them about itseveral times. Apparently I am not the only one in this postion.

Some of us were warned about the site being closed in an email but they are still accepting new members. Very peculiar! Many people, self included, have been collecting points in the hope that we can redeem them eventually. Today the site has disappeared. Is this the end? Have we gone on collecting although they only planned to give out goodies to those who had already ordered? I sincerely hope not as I and friends have amassed a large number of points which we use for charity raffles etc. Let us hope it is a temporary blip and not "R.I.P." DouglasWorld.

• blythburgh published 31/07/2003
    No, it is not closed yet. It was a blip, but the site is closing. I am still collecting points in the hope I get them.
  • rhudson1 published 31/07/2003
    Useful to have a posting stating that its closed - thanks.
  • m.lyon published 24/07/2003
    Sorry about the rate, but the funny thing is you have some really good info in the comments section. if you cut and paste this in then it would be definitely worth a higher rate. let me know if you do and i'll gladly re-rate. Cheers marc