Review of "e2save.com"

published 25/04/2012 | peckhamsarah
Member since : 25/04/2012
Pro cheap
Cons end up paying for phone call, rude customer service, never got my phone.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Wish I could give them zero. Terrible company."

I don't usually leave reviews but this company are so bad I felt I had to. Tried to buy a phone and was told that the sale had gone through. Then got a text the next day claiming they needed more information so I had to ring their 10p a minute number.

Sent emails asking them to ring me but the response was so delayed that I ended up calling them. Was then told what the problem was (billing address didnt match delivery address) so asked to cancel. The person on the other end then ended the conversation with an abrupt 'fine' and hung up the phone.

I have now received an email saying
'Just to let you know that we've tried to call you several times to discuss a problem with your recent order with us. Unfortunately as we've been unable to contact you, we're now going to cancel the order.'

They did NOT ring me. My phone picks up all calls and I've never had a problem with it - there are no recorded missed calls on my phone.

Basically, e2save are liars and after reading all the other negative reviews I feel it could have gone even worse. Feel lucky to have been given the opportunity to cancel.

Carphone Warehouse should really look at this aspect of their business.

• BlackSwan published 25/04/2012
    You might want to consider structuring your review a little better. If this service is so bad then I appreciate you not spreading the love, but best to stop and take breath first. Describe the service/product first maybe, tell us what they were supposed to do and then give us your experience. Little summary at the end maybe.
  • Averilla published 25/04/2012
    I appreciate you have had a bad experience but this would be better placed in the buyer beware section a it stands you really need to tell us a lot more about the company, you don't even tell us what they do, what do they sell, what are their prices, like delivery options/charges etc. etc.