ebay.co.uk

Review of "ebay.co.uk"

published 29/08/2002 | F1Fever
Member since : 22/03/2001
Pro Easy to Navigate both when buying and selling, Excellent Range of products
Cons Unfortunately difficult to pay for your listings.

"Things to sell, try EBay"

Do you have a house full of all those Video`s and CD`s and other assorted items which are just taking up space! Don't throw them out! Why not try and make some cash out of them on EBay.com
Ebay is purely and simply an auction site which allows you to buy and sell items quickly and easily and make a little money. Just search for the item you want through there search facility or look through there nicely organized departments for the item you want, place a bid and if someone outbids you then they email you to let you know! Its fast, easy and theres a massive range from people selling obscure items from arond the world (even Stylophones much to my amusement)
Sellings easy too, to place a basic ad costs just 15p and you can add photos and fully check whos bidding and the status of your auction through the My Ebay feature, Its all tidyly laid out and friendly and i`ve made a good profit out of its services.

• MAFARRIMOND published 21/01/2006
    A useful site that should be used with caution. Maureen
  • COOOEEE published 08/03/2003
    You need to add a little more info for the higher ratings. Let me know if you add any more and I will return to re-read/rate. Fionaxx
  • moose published 29/08/2002
    A good basic intro but just needs a little padding out to be very helpful to a potential consumer. What happens with delivery, is it all sorted between buyer and seller? I have been tempted to try Ebay but the process confuses me so I am a tad worried whether I would see either the product I wanted or my money again!