ebay.co.uk

Review of "ebay.co.uk"

published 14/05/2012 | MartinMESi
Member since : 14/05/2012
Pro Easy to Use, User friendly, pleasant interface
Cons Can sometimes show results that you have not searched for
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Ebay the easy way to shop"

From my point of view Ebay is the most user friendly and easy to use online shopping website. It is one of the only websites where you can literally find anything that you are looking for, although sometimes you are left with a list of items that you don't want or are not interested in. It's user friendly interface makes it really easy to navigate through various categories and find what you are looking for within minutes. It's checkout system is both reliable and fairly simple to use. The proceedure to get money refunded to you is also one of the best around, with the option to leave positive or negative feedback to make others aware of your buying experience. In my opinion, no other website comes close to Ebay and I would not use another site for my shopping needs. It is a safe and secure way to purchase products from Music items through to clothing and toys, I have used ebay for many things in the past and will definitely continue to do so in future. I know that no matter what item I am looking for, I can open up the ebay website and find it without any difficulties. Although you cannot rely on deliveries to be on time, this is nothing to do with the actual website itself and more to do with the sellers themselves.

• silverstreak published 14/05/2012
    Multiple accounts aren't permitted
  • Marge3781 published 14/05/2012
    Hi and welcome to ciao - this does need a bit more detail - but it is a hard topic to review anyway in my opinion. Why don't you think about what ever you are most passionate about in life and start out with reviews in that area. For instance I love books - so most of my reviews are books :)