Advantages List for free
Disadvantages not many
Author's newest reviews
Ebid.net the best internet...
Ebid is the best internet auction site.
Advantages for Buyers.
Due to the recent massive changes on ebay such as a huge hike in listing fee's, changes to the search that is now in favour of the big boys that ebay have done special deals with, and changes to the feedback system etc, many Ebay sellers have flocked over to Ebid because it is free for them to list. Many sellers pass on these savings to their customers.
Go and look through the many categories on Ebid. It is amazing how things that are often bid to impossible prices on Ebay, are selling for a lot lower prices on Ebid. So it looks like many buyers are missing out on some fantastic deals, because they think that ebay is the be all and end all.
Ebay was good, back in the old days before Wall Street took over, but Ebid is growing day by day and sees more and more new items added and many at bargain prices. The reason for this is because the sellers are being ripped off on ebay.
1. The people on the forums are friendly and helpful.
2. You save lots of money by realistic fees. You do not have to pay listing fees and you only pay 3% final value fees if you are a silver member. Gold subscriptions can be purchased for 7, 30, 90, 365 days or a Lifetime membership can be purchased for £49.99 and this gives free listing fees and free final value fees.
3. You get up to 6 free Ebid shops which are fully customisable.
4. Listing can be done item by item, or by bulk listing. Ninja listing tool will be available shortly to allow bulk offline listings.
5. The Ebid owners Gazza and Mark are in touch with the sellers and listen to what they have to say" listen to their views and actually implement useful suggestions that are brought up.
6. There is a genuine sense of community spirit at Ebbed.
7. A good feature of Ebid is the Feedback. There is a "Request Feedback" button that you can use to remind your seller or buyer to leave you feedback. You can also edit what you have said if you were too rash in leaving negative or positive feedback.
8. Ebid listings are optimised for search engines. Google and Yahoo pick up listings very well.
10. Unlike eBay your listings are shown on all the Ebid sites worldwide.
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment