eclipse-computers.com (Eclipse Computers, Coventry)

eclipse-computers.com (Eclipse Computers, Coventry)

Computers & Electronics

Review of "eclipse-computers.com (Eclipse Computers, Coventry)"

published 15/06/2009 | Lehen
Member since : 15/06/2009
Pro Wide selection of products, good prices and customer service
Cons The website might put some people off, but the service is better than most small companies
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Reliable Unbranded MP3 Players At Cost Effective Prices"

I last visited Eclipse Computers a couple of months back yet what I wanted sadly wasn't in stock.

My first visit to Eclipse was about 3 years ago, I think. I was doing a huge surfing session trying to find a cheap unbranded MP3 player for trips to work. I was totally broke at the time and had next to no cash - so I was looking for REALLY cheap unbranded MP3 players here haha! Needless to say, after hours spent checking various sites I came across Eclipse Computers. I had never come across this site before and at first I'll admit, I was a bit cautious about shopping with them. But I'm sure everyone is a bit like that when spotting an online store for the first time.

I ended up spotting a really cheap unbranded MP3 that met my specifications on being 'cheap', so I thought I would take a punt and give them a try.

I ended up getting a confirmation email and the MP3 player arrived not long after, as promised by Eclipse. The player has outlived most of my friends MP3 players and it's still alive and kicking to this day. Money well spent!

I would recommend Eclipse Computers for those looking for that extra cheaper alternative out on the market. I've also heard from a friend who has shopped with them before, he had a problem with a mobile device, yet Eclipse were prompt in handling his return and shipped him out a replacement quite fast.

Summary: If you're looking for budget hardware Eclipse could be what you're looking for. Some users have experienced problems but I have yet to encounter any personally.

This review is taken from my Dooyoo page under the same account name.

• firedragon911 published 15/06/2009
    Thanks for your information. =)