edreams.com

Travel Information

Review of "edreams.com"

published 18/12/2000 | bandoo
Member since : 17/12/2000
Pro Your Own Personal Rep.
Cons None
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Personal Response What A Change"

I discovered the website edreams via a link from Lycos. Originally I just played their passport competition but then decided to actually investigate the site.

The most noticeable thing about this site is that there are onsite reporters. So, if for instance you want to go to Mexico you can e-mail the Mexican rep. and get all the info. you require.

I wanted some information on which were the best hotels for a family of five in Florida and within 48 hours I had a personal e-mail back from a rep. that actually lives in Florida. She advised me the best places to go and those to avoid ! She also explained some of the American terminolgy for bedroom and bed sizes so that we could book what we actually wanted. She explained that five people posed a bit of a booking nightmare but that she would check out some places and get back to me, and this she did.

I felt that she was actually looking after my interests and on the strength of her recommendations our holiday is now successfully booked.

• pusskat published 01/09/2004
    thanks my partner and I are looking at destinations for November so I will deffinately look into this site.