edreams.com

Travel Information

Review of "edreams.com"

published 05/03/2001 | AliDandrea
Member since : 18/02/2001
Pro Easy site to use and cost-free
Cons some opinions may not be very good

"EDREAMS for the real truth"

WWW.EDreams.com is a very busy web. It not only allows you book holidays, hotels and car hire etc.. BUT it give you very good personal opinions on where you are going.
I was recently going to Rimini, Italy and although I had been before many years ago I couldn't remember what area was best. Basically this is how Edreams work firstly click on Guides then on the country..up pops a list of people you can email about where you are going..I choose Max because he lives in Rimini and speaks english. I asked him about the Hotel I was planning on booking and back came the reply within 24 hours...(The hotel in not in the front and may have a sea view at the top floor it is also in need of repair work and looks very run down).. I was shock it said "Beautiful Sea views in the Centre on Rimini". So once again I replied and asked him about the "Hotel Congress". Once again a very prompt response..(Very nice hotel in lovely area if you book here try and go to the savoy shopping centre is has some lovely shops also try the Restaurant across from savoy on Corner very good food and good prices).
So I booked it and found when I got there the opinion was bang on, right about everything even the restaurant. He also was able to give me info on the tourist areas.
I found the service superb and will most certainly use them again.
I think it works so well because it is similar to Ciao.com, it is real people giving you real opinions. So pop in and see EDreams.com and if you are a keen opinion writer you can join the edreams team !!!

• criple published 31/07/2002
    Thanks for this I will be checking them out. I've booked a hotel only holiday in Florida and need car hire and flights etc, it sopunds like they will be very helpful.