edreams.com

Pro As they never fulfilled any booking I made I can see no advantages
Cons Same as above
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Not recommended"

I have been trying to use eDreams for booking flights to get home from a longer vacation in Mexico but they consistently failed to provide a solution that actually works in reality. Their online booking system offers solutions that eDreams later tells me are not possible. Either it's not possible to issue an e-ticket because the flight plan includes airlines that do not have a cooperation or it included an airline that they simply could not issue a ticket for. It strikes me as very strange that they would implement a system that offers impossible solutions. This is something that should be very easy to avoid with very few changes to the system.

It is also very difficult to get in contact with them, especially during weekends and when they do reply their messages are very short and not very informative. Upon asking them to confirm that no money has been drawn from my accounts on a booking they could not fulfill I received no answer at all.

Trying to use eDreams have caused me a lot of trouble and lost me valuable time and in effect money and has gotten me absolutely no where.

I recommend not using this booking agent. There are other and much better working solutions.

• manlybeach published 13/04/2008
    They sound like a cowboy outfit best avoided. Useful first review. Welcome to ciao
  • Hsaxo published 13/04/2008