edreams.com

Travel Information

Review of "edreams.com"

published 04/01/2012 | GeTraveller
Member since : 04/01/2012
Pro Multiple search engines, Ability to compare prices from many hotels, airlines etc..
Cons Does not work
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Bad First Impression"

I saw eDreams banner on my way back to Airport (I don't even remember which city it was). So taking in consideration that I travel a lot some discounts and cheap offers would be great for my budget. So I've decided to use it for my future trips.

Sadly I was not so pleased after two recent failed attempts to book a hotel on eDreams (Today). It was even more disappointing that my credit card was charged twice. Thank God the money was only blocked temporarily, but it is a BIG discomfort. I have to wait about 10 days to get it unblocked to use my credit card again. I have immediately emailed eDreams about it and the reply was a complete joke! They've asked me for a booking reference number which I never got. Than they've asked me to call, which still was no help besides wasting my money on placing an international call. All they could tell was to go to hotels.com and try my luck there.

So, I've decided enough with experiments and booked my hotel where I usually do. Hassle free and breeze.

I've never booked airline tickets at eDreams, but after my first impression and bad experience it's highly unlikely I will ever book anything there.

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 05/01/2012
    Probably not worth using then!
  • catsholiday published 04/01/2012