esure.com

Review of "esure.com"

published 16/01/2012 | esureexperience
Member since : 16/01/2012
Pro none
Cons they do pay for reapairs, they lie and mislead. they do not care about their customers

"The worst experience ever and still not resolved"

My experience with esure car insurance has been a long, frustrating and disappointing one. Esure have not treated me fairly at all.I feel cheated and do not feel like esure have handled themselves as a responsible and competent car insurance company.

I feel so strongly about how I've been treated that I have spent considerable time setting up a website to inform others. I'm hoping that the site raises awareness so that esure (and other bad insurance companies) change the way they treat their customers.

The website I created is www.esureexperience.com. On the website you can read full details and hear recordings of telephone conversations between me and esure. These conversations demonstrate just how bad esure have treated me. The site also has images of my vehicle.

• Drewster-Rooster published 17/01/2012
    Self promotion even with the best intentions isn't allowed on ciao. This isn't a review and it's not what ciao is for. Sorry.
  • ithoughtyoudneverask published 16/01/2012
    This sounds like a terrible experience but you've barely mentioned esure itself and just advertised your own website.

Product Information : esure.com