Review of "fireplacemegastore.co.uk"

published 05/06/2012 | henso
Member since : 05/06/2012
Pro Good website vast choice low prices quality goods and excellent service all round
Cons None
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"VERY GOOD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH LOW PRICES EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I recently bought a Europa Corona electric suite from a company called Fireplace Megastore based in Deeside North Wales. I buy a lot of products online and I found this company’s website to be very user friendly in comparison to other websites I have used in the past. They have a vast range of fires and fireplaces to choose from all very low prices. In fact the lowest prices I could find on the internet. I found their staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. The goods arrived within the timescale indicated on their website and their drivers helped lift the fireplace in to the room of my choice, unwrapped the goods and gave me a brief demonstration of how the fireplace worked. All in all a very good service and I was most impressed all round. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others looking to make a purchase of either a fire or fireplace.

• mozzie76 published 05/06/2012
    More details and personal opinion would be helpful