flightsavers.co.uk

Online Ticket Booking

Review of "flightsavers.co.uk"

published 14/02/2001 | scotti
Member since : 13/02/2001
Pro Excellent Customer Service, extremely low prices.
Cons None

"FlightSavers, Cash Savers!"

If you need a flight Quickly and Cheaply, you must visit this on-line Ticket Agency. It is up to date, and even has an 0800 number if you don't want to book on-line. You can view the flights which are available, select which airport you want to leave from, and even specify how many days you wish your ticket to last for.
I found this site when my Mother urgently required to go to Canada, to see a sick relative. I had phoned around the usual Flight Companies and Travel Agents, and was getting disheartened at the prices being quoted, anything from £399 to £850 for a return flight only deal. My friends suggested I try using the internet to see what was on offer. I found flightsavers.co.uk and entered teh site. Hold on, I thought, this is not what I was expecting, here was a Travel Company I had never heard of , offering over 100,000's of flights.
I ventured in, found one of the easiest user-friendly search engines I have ever had the pleasure to use. I clicked on the links provided, put in suggested dates and waited. Within seconds, back came details of flights, I had a choice of dates, Departure Airports, and more importantly , Prices. Here I was, faced with a massive selection, and teh best of all, they were ridiculously low prices. The cheapest flight to Calgary was ONLY £171 RETURN????
Being a little cynical, I decided to telephone the Company, and much to my pleasure, I found everything to be exactly as it was on the site. The offer was there! As the departure date was only 4 days away, the only difference between the price on the site and teh price on the phone was a charge of £10 for tickets on departure, I was assured that if more time was available, there would've been no charges at all. So, not only did I get where I wanted, at a price I could afford, I also found a site where I will recommend anyone requiring Flights Only to check-out first.

• DiazX published 14/02/2001
    Good first op, welcome to ciao and keep it up.
  • Lizzii published 14/02/2001
    A warm and friendly welcome to ciao. Always like to read peoples first ops as it's gives you some idea as to what their writing is like, and I was most impressed with yours. Have a good look around the site and read a few opinions by people like Manx, Wigglypuff and BJEEE, you will learn a lot and get your name about a a bit. Good luck on your future ops.
  • the_mad_cabbie published 14/02/2001
    Welcome to Ciao. A good first opinion.