freebieholics.co.uk

published 23/02/2002 | gavcooper
Member since : 03/02/2002
Pro It's FREE, Cash Dash is a good new idea, Did I mention it's FREE
Cons Same competitions as other sites, Cash Dash needs bigger incentives

"It's FREE, another freebie site or not"

Like me your saying to yourself not another website claiming to give you something for nothing. Lets face it you put FREE in any title it will attract alot of attention. Everyone likes sometime for free, I tend to think you get nothing in this world for free. I'm always looking for the catch, what you have to buy or subscribe too.

The net is full of these type of sites, most are duplicating the same offers. So if your not looking for a free mousemat or pen with some companies details plastered all over it, you can get it from this site. I'am not going tell you this website is any different to the rest, it isn't. The offers are the same as any other, so if you are looking for free ferret food, a medical poster or 1oz of instant curry powder this is the place for you. I kid you not, these are some of the offers available on this site.

The design and layout of the website is OK nothing special, but it is easy to navigate. The site sponsor is IT-Hound which offers home and small business IT user quality support without the astronomical prices. I know nothing about them so I can not comment on how good or bad they are.

Now what sets this site apart from the rest?
The answer is the Cash Dash reward scheme. Cash Dash is still in pre-release, they claim it is unique in that there are no accounts and no minimum balances.

So what do you do?
Well you earn cash for entering prize draws, completing polls or writing opinions like myself. You are paid through a Nochex account, which is free to set-up and very handy if you buy and sell online.

At the moment the cash you make by completing these tasks is minimal to say the least. Hopefully if it proves successful and Cash Dash is put into full release with the cash incentives bigger and more frequent. I'm not saying its great right now, but its a good idea and has potential. It gives people more of an incentive to enter these draws and competitions that you never win, or is it just me who never wins.

Good luck to everyone who enters these competitions, maybe I will win one day.

• molelover published 23/02/2002
    Thanks for the op - will check this out, I am addicted to a bargain (even free ferret food sounds good to me) Sersha
  • tasha164 published 23/02/2002
    You are right you get nothing for free. Good op. Tasha
  • deano_76 published 23/02/2002
    I'm already a member, not a bad site if you just want loads of free samples...a lot of dead and broken links though...DEANO!