rkeen 5

rkeen

Member since:13.08.2004

Freebies

27.10.2004

Advantages:
Lots of freebies .   All free

Disadvantages:
Nothing, except addictive !  !

8 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. wmawston
  1. miketurner
  2. kenzo123
  3. dorach86
  1. zeta1
  2. tutu422
  3. Andy.mack

I was sat at work one day bored out of my brain, searching for nothing in particular on the internet, when I had the bright idea of searching for freebies on the internet.
The first one I found was a website called freebieholics.co.uk. I spent nearly a whole afternoon looking through what they had to offer, it was like Aladin's cave for me!

Basically they have found loads of websites that are giving away freebies on the internet and they tell their members about them. You can read reviews that other people have left about these particular sites, and then if you want to apply for the freebie, just click on the link, as easy as that!
There are hundreds of freebies to suit all tastes, free shampoos, bath foam, stickers, bags, make-up, perfume samples, mens aftershave, gadgets, and many more. The best part is that freebieholics have done all the hard work for you and all you have to do is apply for them!

It costs nothing to join and is great fun searching for free things you really want. I look forward to going home each day and seeing what I have had delivered completely free. So far I have had free soaps, shampoo's, bath foams, stickers, fragrances, all things that I do want, even a stepometer free from Walkers!

The other good thing about freebieholics is that they also find sights that offer free samples, such as wedding stationary and birthday cards. I'm hoping to get married next year and free wedding invites from Clinton cards was a really useful idea, it did scare my boyfriend though!

They also show you where to get catalogues for companies that specialise in gifts and weddings, clothes, furniture etc, all completely free, no catches.

Freebieholics also let you know about free competitions to enter and bargains on offer, free delivery, the list is endless.

There is also a forum for members to chat about freebies they have received and any other good websites with good freebies, such as freebies from Baileys, I couldn't resist.

I really recommend that you take a look at this site freebieholics.co.uk, I love it and the freebies are great. I also get whatever freebies I order, sent to my mum as well, she loves it really!!

They also sent you a weekly newslwtter updating you on all the new freebies and competitions, go on take a look, you've got nothing to loose!!

craggsy23 11.06.2005 10:29

Good review, I'd not heard of this site, but will go and check it out now. Thanks for the info, Helen

Minxx 05.11.2004 18:47

have just signed up for this, great review, charlene

tutu422 05.11.2004 11:10

I have recently discovered this site and presently awaiting my first free samples! Off to look for a lippy now! Susy