freebieholics.co.uk

Free Stuff

Review of "freebieholics.co.uk"

published 10/01/2006 | homeinternetshopping
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Good
Pro Can list some good freebies
Cons Many freebies listed actually need a purchase to get them, a point mentioned by other reviewers

"Freebieholics"

Updated December 2006 to say that I resigned recently, as I could never get any reply to emails questioning something I needed an urgent answer for, amongst other reasons.
##########

I have had a Free limited edition T-Shirt from thanks to this site, Me, Myself & Irene, which I won in a competition with 1 in 20 chance of winning. I still wear it in Summer as it is a cool lightweight cotton.

Some superb free pens as well, not the plastic rubbish, but Schaeffer twin boxed set worth £25 retail value if I remember the details correctly.

Unfortunately you have to wade through the commercial rubbish, like the free offers where you actually have to pay post and packing, or the "buy one get one free" offers, so not really free in the sense that I tend to use the term.

• SnowiestElf published 11/01/2006
    bit more info needed. x
  • steveking5000 published 10/01/2006
    would be interested in joining this...could you PM me at all with joining code or summit? steve
  • jason_webb published 10/01/2006
    Ditto below, would like some more info on site layout and how offers are provided, is there a newsletter etc.. Keep the ops coming.