goodgoth.com

Health & Beauty

Review of "goodgoth.com"

published 20/08/2000 | Ariel
Member since : 26/07/2000
Pro range of products, fantastic service
Cons

"Good Goodgoth indeed!"

Goodgoth.com is a great example of the power of the net to link niche shops with their customers - an essential stop of for all my favourite weird and wacky cosmetics, especially those that are US only. Most notably this is my supplier for the famed Special Effects hairdye - worth every penny of the shipping price all by itself. They also stock a wide range of other dyes, cosmetics, and body glitters, not to mention the growing clothing sections, stickers and nifty house accessories.

The site is easy to navigate, the ordering process outrageously easy, and the proprietor is amazingly good at answering questions, juggling shared orders, and sorting out shipping and the like to make sure your dream goodies get to you when you need them. I can't praise the customer service enough, and to top it all off, each parcel I've had from them has included several little toys as an added bonus.

I do a fair amount of trans-Atlantic shopping, mostly from the big players, and I can honestly say, this site has been the best of them all. Obviously it is only of interest if your tastes favour the dark and dramatic, but for those who do, this is a fantastic site.

This review was read 2045 times and was rated at