The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
There are many areas to Google in which people have not discovered its full potential... One area is looking at being able to get products for cheaper than you originally thought... and not requiring much extra effort.
In fact... mabye less effort than you may think, as the beauty of google and online searching, is that you can do it anywhere, any place, at any time. As well as this, the product will probably be delivered to your door...saving you time and fuel.
Apart from Ebay, which is becoming increasingly more expensive as time progresses, is Google itself.
All you have to do to find the product you want is to:
- Correctly type in the information of the product you are looking for into Google search.
- With the list of companies displayed, all you have to do is scroll down through the websites to find a company that does the product for cheap. Works almost every time... if not, then use the next method.
- Enter the product type e.g. football, rugby ball etc.... not for getting to add the word 'cheap' or 'lowest price'...
- Google will filter to websites that are promoting offers, cheap products, or companies etc.
I have done this many times with items for my car, food/drink, laptop, and much more.
Trust me, it is a good way of searching for cheaper products...
Reasons why internet searching can be cheaper than other methods:
- Less 'middleman' cost, most times you are going to the supplier, rather than a retailer.
- Delivered to your door, reducing time and fuel cost
- Ability to get exact product, by imagery, email contacts etc.
- economies of scale/bulk buy cheaper online than in store... dependant on product.