graze.com

Food, Drinks & Groceries

Review of "graze.com"

published 01/02/2012 | purwell
Member since : 01/02/2012
Pro Good website. Tasty Product. Delivered on time.
Cons Addictive.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"My weekly treat by post."

My 5th Graze box has just arrived. I did think this was a gimmik. I was quite sure that I would take the free (first box) then cancel (which is very easy to do!). However I'm hooked. The arrival of the box is eagerly awaited and none of the selections have disappointed so far. The product is made with very high quality ingredients and that makes a big difference with this kind of snack.

The five boxes have all been deliverered on the day I requested. They send an email the day before that tells you what is in your box but I prefer to get suprise when I open the box.

Each box contains four different mixes. This selection is made from your choices on their website. You can choose to 'Bin' a product - Never be sent it. Personally I don't like peanuts. After I binned a few products containing these the site offered me the option to 'Bin' all products containg peanuts. Nice touch! Other options are 'Try' - 'Like' and 'Love'. You selections will be based on your ratings. You can even adjust the bias used to select from your ratings.

After you get your treats you can change the ratings. If you forget what you had the site will remind you. Again - well thought out.

Cost is currently £3.79 per box (jncluding 1st Class post). I was £3.49 when I signed up and they have not put up the price for me.

There is a fan page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grazecom-Home-of-the-Graze-Box/101278426662162

Recently they have started to advertise on social network sites and have even launched a TV advert. I do hope they can continue to deliver such quality and service as they grow.

• SueMagee published 02/02/2012
    I liked your opinions but I really wanted to know what was IN the boxes.
  • Delphine57 published 02/02/2012
    Good review, includes price, where to get more information. The low down on delivery and feedback on what you get and how you can rate it. This review certainly piqued my interest and made me want to buy.
  • chrisandmark_is_here published 01/02/2012
    I love these, haven't ordered a box for ages though! x