hcentive.com

published 12/04/2010 | david.johnson12
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Everything
Cons Nothing

"hCentive works quite fast for finding out health insurance plans"

hCentive was recommended by one of my colleagues who joined our team a month back. Our employer does not provide group health insurance. So, my colleague had to buy family health insurance privately and somehow landed on this site. He mentioned that he was skeptical about their services but found them satisfying.

My own health insurance policy was coming to an expiry date and I was not very much satisfied with the policy that I already owned. So, this time, before landing onto another unsatisfying policy, I wanted to shop around a bit. So, along with lot of other online platforms, I also gave hCentive a try.

Needless to say, they consume shorter time than any other platform and are really quick. It saves a lot of time on your part in finalizing a good health insurance plan from some of the best known and reputed companies in US. I would love to recommend hCentive to anybody who happens to ask me for a referral.

• Bollinger28 published 12/04/2010
    Does it operate in the UK? You write "It saves a lot of time on your part in finalizing a good health insurance plan from some of the best known and reputed companies in US", but that's of no help to the UK consumer as this is a UK not US site.