healthysupplies.co.uk

healthysupplies.co.uk

Review of "healthysupplies.co.uk"

published 14/08/2010 | jcd4
Member since : 03/11/2004
Pro real food, wholesome and good for you, fair prices, ace service, cant fault them.
Cons only that they dont have a store on every corner.
Product Quality
Product package
Taste
Smell

"healthy food prices and service, will definately be back for more"

I went to healthysupplies.co.uk as the result of trying to find fairly priced true cinnamon. Most people dont know but the usual stuff in stores is Cassia bark which has a 5% coumarin content. Not good if you eat a lot of it because coumarin is a blood thinning agent, whereas true cinnamon has a sweeter nicer taste and no coumarin so is totally safe.

When I came across the site I was surprised the prices were very fair in comparison to other places, in fact so much so that I rang to double check this was real cinnamon. Well, staff are really helpful, delivery is fast, packing is excellent too, and the products fresh and healthy.

I still havent been through all the site, but just glancing round shows some wonderful wholesome fruit bars, freeze dried foods and some really unusual herbs and spices as well.

I am definitely going back to this supplier, and highly reccomend you give them a go yourself. Brilliant.

• SweetTooth93 published 23/01/2011
    I love this website..espescially the fruit puree!

Product Information : healthysupplies.co.uk