holidayautos.com

Review of "holidayautos.com"

published 20/01/2006 | jonnywinner
Member since : 20/01/2006
Pro Quick and Easy, Great Value Everything sorted in one spot
Cons Like all online services you have to have a great deal of faith.
Type of car rented
Available selection
Customer Service
Vehicle Quality

"Happy Since 1999"

I have been using holidayautos now for the last 6 years and I will use them again this summer. I have booked cars in USA, France and Spain all from holidayautos. One might say I have been lucky because I have no complaints I have heard tales of poor customer service, but have not myself experienced it. Each and every time I have got exactly what I booked (typically a brand new family sized saloon), for where I booked it and for when I booked it. Each and every time the car I have received has been from a well known car hire company, with the expected service. The joy comes in that it is all paid upfront and you simply present a voucher and take the car. Maybe I have been lucky, but like I have said I will use them again and probably again. I like the fact that if I do break down in France then I can phone either holidayautos and speak to someone English who speaks French and will apparently sort out the situation, or if feeling brave I can call the car hire company directly and still receive the same service they offer their direct customers. I think that with all service industries there are horror stories regarding customer care and with all things you take your chances but in my opinion, the low costs, all inclusive deals and my happy and unfaultable experience advocate my recommendation.

Bon voyage

• helencbradshaw published 21/01/2006
    I have used them too, and will use them again.

Product Information : holidayautos.com