holidays-uncovered.com

Travel Information

Review of "holidays-uncovered.com"

published 04/02/2001 | xanadu
Member since : 04/02/2001
Pro very easy to navigate
Cons none that I could see.
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Look Before You Book."

Holidays uncovered is one of the best, holiday help web sites that I have had the pleasure to discover.

It gives individuals the chance to read other peoples opinions on holidays which they have taken. In many cases it gives you the pros and cons about hotels,apartments,resorts etc.

This web site is not run by big holiday companies, so there are no flashy pictures, and no booking facility's. it does include a good assortment of search engines if you want to go that little bit further.

Holidays uncovered covers virtually every package holiday destination eg. Cyprus, Turkey, Tenerife, Benidorm, covered by all the major tour operators eg. Thomson, Unijet, JMC, Airtours.

You can read through hundreds of holiday makers opinions, or even submit an opinion of your own.

You can find very frank and helpful advice, to help you choose the right holiday for you. I would not now book a holiday, without taking a look on the web site, to see what other peoples opinions are on the places I would like to visit.

I found the site very easy to navigate, you just find and then click on the country that you are interested in, then it takes you to your chosen destination page, where you can read through plenty of other peoples personal opinions, at your leisure.

I have just returned from Cyprus, and it has been really great to be able to tell other holiday makers, my own opinion on both the hotel we stayed in and the resort.

Don't just take my word for it, take a look yourself.

www.holidays-uncovered.com

• docrt published 11/03/2001
    great op donna, I'd never heard of this site before. It looks very useful. Could be a laugh telling the travel-agent you were going to check the apartments on the net!! Sites like this and Ciao have the power to stop the rip-offs.
  • janehammill published 25/02/2001
    never heard of this site, ive just had a look and i agree with your very useful opinion thanks
  • kimborob published 14/02/2001
    Sounds good, I'm about to take a look right now, I've written a few opinions on places I've been, but only a few of the good experiences so far, the bad ones have yet to come (not that I've had that many bad experiences)