hoteldirect.co.uk

Online Hotel Booking

Review of "hoteldirect.co.uk"

published 16/03/2004 | dianelesley
Member since : 22/07/2003
Pro Much cheaper than booking hotels direct with the hotel
Cons None
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Hotels direct"

I have used this company several times to book hotels mainly in London and they have always been very helpful and given us some really good advice on which hotel to pick depending on what we are doing in London.

When on one visit we didnt receive a breakfast we had paid for they complained for us and sent us our money back straight away.

We have always had excellent service from them and I would and have recommend them to anyone.

Even if booking at very short notice they will give you a booking reference number so you just quote that when you get there.

They do their best to get you somewhere close to where you are visiting in London and seem extrememly knowledgeable on the contents and facilities at each hotel.

The prices are considerably lower than if you booked direct with the hotel.
We have usually booked with them online, but you can book by phone if needed at very short notice.
We stayed at the Westbury hotel in London which would have cost £250 had we booked direct with the hotel but we got it at £45.00 for the two of us.
They do hotels in London Paris and Dublin and I believe more cities here and abroad are to be added soon.
If you phone them about any hotels, the staff are very knowledgeable and can recommend which hotel is near which attractions.
Never booked any of the abroad hotels, but have recommended this company to lots of people who have booked UK and abroad and none of them have been disappointed.

This review was read 2088 times and was rated at

• m.lyon published 17/03/2004
    This is a really promising op, but I am interested to know more - how did you book, what are the price differences like, so they do other places than London, is their website easy to use etc. Let me know if you add info as it is quite interesting for me at the mo. Cheers Marc
  • missie123 published 17/03/2004
    welcome to ciao! you need to add a lot more detail, try to read and rate other members reviews to get an idea. good luck! :)
  • albertas published 17/03/2004
    You should give your readers some more detailed information. cu albertas