icq.com

published 22/11/2004 | sleepyhead123
Member since : 13/11/2004
Satisfactory
Pro goo website layout
Cons confusing, no ease of registration

"Confused :S"

I have tried to register with ICQ many times and have found it extremely confusing. I don't understand what they mean by ICQ number, i don't know what it is, if i'm not registered. I try typing in any old number and gets declined.
I find ICQ extremely confusing, and if you are looking for an email i would stick to MSN HOTMAIL & YAHOO as they are simple and easy.
I have only one polsitive thing to say about ICQ and that is the layout of thier website which i found considerably attractive. Sorry for the lack of information but i wrote this rewview to explain the negatives.
If anyone has any information about this topic, i would appreciate it if you could contact me.
If you are seeking further information please refer to one of many other reviews.

~kD~

• rocksthatkill published 22/11/2004
    i used to use icq (cant remember how it works though), I do remember it was crap like....Nick
  • The_Nursey published 22/11/2004
    It confused the hell out of me too!
  • NataliePhelan published 22/11/2004
    Sorry for the rating but this isnt useful to someone wanting to learn about icq, perhaps you should have read other peoples reviews before writing one on it yourself. Nat