interadmedia.com

Reward & Loyalty

Review of "interadmedia.com"

published 29/08/2011 | Funzo
Member since : 02/07/2001
Determined to get back into Ciao...
Pro got some money ($255) from it
Cons helped line the pockets of a crook
Layout & Design
Web site content
Navigation
Frequency of updates
How fast is this website

"INTERADMEDIA - AVOID - FRAUD ALERT"

having a had a break from the whole review scene, i felt compelled, nay.... my duty to inform others of interadmedia.com

In a galazy far far away (ie 2 years ago) I was once a fully paid up fan club member of this site. $800 earned in just under 3 months and i wanted to share this money making gem of a site with the world....or at least with review site readers anyway. Now all I want to share with you is how criminally bad the site and everything associated with it is like pulling teeth.

In the beginning..........

There was light. In January of this year I heard about interadmedia and its growing reputation as a quality search site paying real rewards for searching the net. I completed the easy registration process,and found Interdadmedia was paying 2cents a minute everytime you logged and used their Yahoo based search facility. The browser would close after 5 mins of non activity but as long as a search was undertaken every 5 mins you was earning $1.20 an hour. There was no restriction upon what you searched and as long as the browser was closed down correctly - either manually or automatically you were rewarded financially for every minute logged on. For someone who had their computer on the whole day it was a great way of getting paid for searching. The money was held in a pending account and paid to you via paypal after 60 days. You could withdraw in $25, $50, $100 and $500 amounts and payouts were made within 8 days of request. A steady pot was building and then things only got better.....

The middle and living the dream

Along came crazy February.... crazy as interdamedia was randomly and very gratefully paying out up to 8cents per minute for logging on and using their search facility..... nearly £3.50 per hour for ensuring a search was done every 5 mins and the window remained open... I was in raptures...not to put too fine a point on it but ultimately, I was being paid to masturbate.... I was living the dream folks, living the dream. Had I been able to take the lap top and take up residency in a sperm bank I would still be there now.. my hand just a gnarled claw.. and that would be just my left hand... there would've been just a pink mist where my right hand would've been.... ahh the dream...

The random payments weren't all the time and I only know of one other interadmedia user who got the same randomness as i did but as the ol' cliche says...all good things come to an end and an end it did come to.

The end of the dream

The end started surprisingly one day in early March.... The site was down for a few days... a wee bit of panic was setting in..... hundreds of pounds remained in the account and there was no way of contacting them.

It returned...with a 1cent per minute payout and extended terms and conditions. 1cent per minute wasn't bad..45p an hour builds up if you have your pc on anyway. Recieving a payout took 30 days instead of 8 days but the site was still worth using.

Another few days downtime in April was followed by payments being reduced to 0.5c per minute and then 0.01c per minute..... 10 using their search facility would now earn you the grand sum of 1c. Now well and truly in the realms of Not Worthwhile.

As if the site couldn't be any more non-worthwhile. Interdamedia added pop ups which if you try and block freezes the pc. The pop ups being the usual casino and laser eye surgery adverts that are about as welcome as Herpes. The fact that until the pop up has forced its way onto your screen, you are unable to search...this can take up to 2 mins....all the time your pc is disabled and unable to use. Very frustrating.

But not as frustrating as trying to get the money you have earned. from 8 days to 45 days and counting. It is like getting blood from a stone. The terms and conditions stipulate 30 days but despite double figure email requests, all you get back is an automated reply refering you to the FAQ's. Interadmedia.com has become a nightmare company to deal with and it is the compulsion to tell the world about the atrocious service that Interadmedia offer that I write to you now.

29/08/2011 - After successive emails - I was informed that my account was fraudulent... which it wasnt!.... there is a disclaimer on the website and they are not taking new customers at present but if/when they do... steer clear - a fraudulent site run by a liar and a thief.

I am happy with the $255 I managed to eek out of them but can't help feeling cheated because of the time and effort spent and the fact that there is $555 earned but not paid

The interadmedia dream is over. My dream is over. :) AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE - FRAUD

• Mac83 published 17/01/2012
    Great rev =) E
  • 80smusicreviewer published 12/01/2012
    A great review, E from me.
  • charlsayslol published 23/10/2011
    At least you managed to get as much as you did!