Reward & Loyalty
7 reviews from the community
Review of "itsyourview.com"
It's your view is one of the better paying survey sites. They claim to pay £1 for every 5 minutes of your time, and although it's probably more like a £1 for every 10 to 15 minutes, it's still a very reasonable rate for survey filling.A payment for each survey is between £1 and £4 and they also offer (very occasionally - I was offered one) online focus group participation which pays significantly more - I got £25 for one group that lasted less than two hours.
They pay in real money, not gift vouchers and they pay quickly after you achieve the payment threshold.They surveys are not as mind-drainingly boring and repetitive as some companies have, but they are not exactly exciting either: pretty middling stuff, by the online survey company standards.
They use survey software which is quite slow and not terribly user friendly but at least it works in all browsers, so I can just use my email links that go straight to Opera instead of fiddling with copying links and passwords to complete the survey in another browser.Each survey has measures of quality control: the same, demographic question, is repeated in different formats and if you don't answer consistently, your survey will not be accepted. I lost £3 like that! So be careful on how you answer the date of birth/age questions, the numbers of children and similar.
I am not sure how much pre-selection they conduct, as the registration data only includes address, date of birth and sex. The survey invitations are not particularly frequent, and for the great majority of them I don't qualify.It took me well over a year to gather £50 which is their payment threshold and the only reason it was a year was the £25 for a focus group: I have had a balance of 4 pints (=£4) for the last six months (but then I haven't really been completing all the screeners, so it's not as bad as it appears).
All in all, a well paying survey site, and not too terrible surveys but considering the fairly infrequent surveys and high payment threshold, one for a long run. Really, a 3.5 star, but if I have to, I'll round down this time.******
Summary update with my new format:
**Boring Intro & Rationale (same for all survey site reviews from now on)**
I have "subscriptions" to quite a few online survey companies (pared down from many more) and have already written reviews for some of them. I contemplated detailed reviews of the others but then thought about the main criteria that matter when choosing an online survey company and decided to concentrate just on those. I will thus review all of them in a similar, hopefully concise and useful format, rating relevant factors on a following scale: poor, not very good, average, good, excellent.
2. Registration and paid surveys available to:UK residents only
3. Pay in:Good: a cheque posted to your address.
4. Payout threshold:Poor: £50
5. Payment per survey:Good: £1 to £3; £25 for focus groups
6. Frequency of surveys:Poor. Not more than 4 a week.
7. How long does it take to get to payout:Poor. More than a year with the current frequency and payments per surveys.
7. Length, subject and mind-numbing character of the surveys:Average. None are terribly slow and incredibly boring, but none are quick and easy.
8. Payment in relation to effort:Not so good. There are some screeners, surveys are usually quite long, and the interface is VERY slow and ponderous.
10. How quickly is the payment made after claiming?Excellent. The payment is automatic and quick.
11. Bottom line:Average: the long time to get to the payout, high threshold and moderately painful surveys are balanced by good pay per survey and the availability of a real money option.
Product Information : itsyourview.com
Manufacturer's product descriptionReward & Loyalty
Type: Reward & Loyalty
Domain Extension: .com
Listed on Ciao since: 11/01/2008