iwantoneofthose.com, shopping website

iwantoneofthose.com, shopping website

Review of "iwantoneofthose.com, shopping website"

published 17/09/2009 | JJJUDGE
Member since : 17/09/2009
Pro Ok website
Cons Poor delivery, second hand goods, customer services lack of understanding
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Very good service after problems"

Purchased a retro phone for my sister's birthday in good time (or so I thought). It took a week to be delivered and when I opened the poorly packaged item, it was clearly a second hand item (possible a return) and wasn't checked before sending out. Bits had been chipped off the underneath of the phone and there was dirt everywhere. For £60, I thought this was pretty poor.

Emailed customer services who were polite and prompt but simply couldn't understand what I was asking. I needed the item for a birthday but my only option was a replacement - possibly taking 2 weeks to arrive. I said this was not good enough and the customer service representative went on to them issue me a returns authorisation code (though this is not what I asked for).

However, a manager contacted me and sent out a new phone before the old one was returned which was pretty unbelievable. I am very impressed with this service - my sister was over the moon.

• TheHairyGodmother published 18/09/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)

Product Information : iwantoneofthose.com, shopping website