Frantically searching the web for a present for “the guy who has everything” can prove to be a great chore and certainly a problem that has faced each and every one of us. Whilst I love buying presents for people you always get the odd person who has everything they need and could possibly ever want… here comes the dilemma… what do you do?Simple I type www.iwantoneofthose.com and it never lets me down! Admittedly I have to say sometimes the presents I purchase aren’t always WANTED …but… they always make people smile! From a gold “last rolo” in a red pouch to experience days this website has a brilliant range of quirky gifts you aren’t likely to find on the high street. The website is similar to www.firebox.com and www.notonthehighstreet.com but out of all of the similar sites I have used this is the one I always find myself coming back to.
The website is bright with a purple and white color scheme, well laid out with lots of simple headings and very user friendly. Down the right hand side are the IWWOT top ten, right now these include:1. Perfect Sit Up @ £54.99
This is an exercise tool to help you with the deathly sit up!2. PS Vita (Wi-Fi Enabled) @ £239.38
The long awaited new games console3. Crazy Golf Balls @ £6.99
The set comprises four balls:- The Exploder, blows up into a spectacular cloud of billowing white dust.
4. My Scratch Map @ £10.99I think this is a fantastic idea and great for anyone that is planning to travel – all you do is scratch the country each time you go on holiday as though it’s a scratch card and it looks brillirant
5. Five Piece Wine Gift Set @ £6.99This contains:
6. Retro Sweet Jar – Small @ £11.99It is what is says on the jar, a perfect present for the old school characters among us
7. Pocket Fishing Rod @ £17.99A rod if you want a spontaneous fish on the go!
8. Foul Fashion Men's Shirt - Multi @ £27.99Now this shirt just reminds me of Gerard Butler in The Bounty Hunter – it’s the kind of shirt you wouldn’t even let your beloved pops wear!!
9. Camera Lens Cup @ £10.99Again… pretty self explanatory – a cup that looks like a camera lens – great for any photographer lovers – it even has a little compartment for your biccies! What more could you want?!
10. Glowing Glasses - Single Wine @ £5.99Plastic glowing wine glasses – I might have to purchase for my next camping trick – you will never lose your drink in the dark again!
There is a gift finder where all you have to do is input the price you wish to pay, the recipient and their personality for example:Recipient examples:
Best friend, dad, co-worker, mistress, little angelPersonality examples:
Geek, city girl, hot lover, couch potatoAnd then the prices range from under £10 to over £100.
|Layout & Design|
|Site content & information|
|Range of services/products|
|Purchase tracking function|
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment