Frannyboo... 4

Frannybooboo

About me: Been a busy bee for a while now.... will be back when I can :)

Member since:07.09.2010

Tell me what you want ..what you really really want?!

19.04.2012

Advantages:
Great website layout, personalised

Disadvantages:
Lots of the items are way too highly priced

Range of services/products

1. VampirePrincessLizzy
  2. catsholiday
  3. ithoughtyoudneverask

ABOUT

Frantically searching the web for a present for “the guy who has everything” can prove to be a great chore and certainly a problem that has faced each and every one of us. Whilst I love buying presents for people you always get the odd person who has everything they need and could possibly ever want… here comes the dilemma… what do you do?

Simple I type www.iwantoneofthose.com and it never lets me down! Admittedly I have to say sometimes the presents I purchase aren’t always WANTED …but… they always make people smile! From a gold “last rolo” in a red pouch to experience days this website has a brilliant range of quirky gifts you aren’t likely to find on the high street. The website is similar to www.firebox.com and www.notonthehighstreet.com but out of all of the similar sites I have used this is the one I always find myself coming back to.

EXAMPLES

The website is bright with a purple and white color scheme, well laid out with lots of simple headings and very user friendly. Down the right hand side are the IWWOT top ten, right now these include:

1. Perfect Sit Up @ £54.99

This is an exercise tool to help you with the deathly sit up!

2. PS Vita (Wi-Fi Enabled) @ £239.38

The long awaited new games console

3. Crazy Golf Balls @ £6.99

The set comprises four balls:

- The Exploder, blows up into a spectacular cloud of billowing white dust.
- The Phantom basically vanishes on impact into a watery mist.
- The Jet Streamer ejects 15 feet of spiralling streaming ribbon when thwacked
- The Unputtaball simply won't go in a straight line on the green - however you hit it, it wobbles all over the place.

4. My Scratch Map @ £10.99

I think this is a fantastic idea and great for anyone that is planning to travel – all you do is scratch the country each time you go on holiday as though it’s a scratch card and it looks brillirant

5. Five Piece Wine Gift Set @ £6.99

This contains:
• Spiral Corkscrew
• 2x Bottle Stoppers
• Bottle Collar
• Foil Cutter

6. Retro Sweet Jar – Small @ £11.99

It is what is says on the jar, a perfect present for the old school characters among us

7. Pocket Fishing Rod @ £17.99

A rod if you want a spontaneous fish on the go!

8. Foul Fashion Men's Shirt - Multi @ £27.99

Now this shirt just reminds me of Gerard Butler in The Bounty Hunter – it’s the kind of shirt you wouldn’t even let your beloved pops wear!!

9. Camera Lens Cup @ £10.99

Again… pretty self explanatory – a cup that looks like a camera lens – great for any photographer lovers – it even has a little compartment for your biccies! What more could you want?!

10. Glowing Glasses - Single Wine @ £5.99

Plastic glowing wine glasses – I might have to purchase for my next camping trick – you will never lose your drink in the dark again!

There is a gift finder where all you have to do is input the price you wish to pay, the recipient and their personality for example:

Recipient examples:

Best friend, dad, co-worker, mistress, little angel

Personality examples:

Geek, city girl, hot lover, couch potato

And then the prices range from under £10 to over £100.

WEBSITE FEATURES

The returns policy is the same as most – refund within 14 days of purchase and returns are processed within 7 days. They will refund your postage if they send you the wrong item, the item is damaged or faulty. They have a full online returns policy which is easy to understand and thankfully although I have not yet had to return anything looks easy to follow. They also have their own complaints department if you have any further problems.

IWWOT have their own newsletter which you can sign up to receive, I personally trialled this and found although it was great to receive the offers and promotions, I didn’t want them clogging my inbox all of the time so in the end I unsubscribed. Personally I feel a much better way would be to see these on your online account, that way, they are relevant as you are wanting to shop at that time – I don’t need any more temptation!!!

A good feature on the site which I think most online retailers are now starting to do is a review feature meaning you can rate and review a product once you have purchased it. This is great because as a lot of the products are quite quirky sometimes you are unsure how the person receiving the gift might react but it’s slightly reassuring seeing comments from others. You can also win a £50 voucher from IWWOT if you do! I always try to review the products if possible but unfortunately I haven’t yet won!!

Overall I would give the site a big recommendation and I would love to hear all the crazy purchases you have made/make!! I hope you have found this useful! Any questions ask away……

Mistee-Dreamz 19.04.2012 18:09

Welcome back :) great review

dynamicnurse 19.04.2012 17:30

Lots of good sites to choose from there!