iworld.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "iworld.co.uk"

published 10/01/2012 | josh_b_b
Member since : 10/01/2012
Pro Speedy transaction, yep they'll happily take your money!
Cons Everything else!
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Serious case of the corporate touch..."

I tried to buy a 'Pakuma K3L' laptop bag from them, the delivery note said 'K3' and I was posted a 'K2'..... Seriously!! How hard can it be???

I tried calling them ( By the way anyone who says their customer service helpline is good, IT HAS TO BE A LIE!! There is no helpline for iWorld ANYWHERE on their website! When I mentioned this to the woman at WorldStores the response I got was 'Yeahh.......'

I got fobbed off with a 'They'll call you back..', which they didn't. I have sent it back with their returns form but don't expect to see my money any time soon...

Three points to make as well:

1. when I received the goods I did not get a proper invoice with any costs on it so didn't really know what I had been charged.

2. Notice how their 'order over the phone' service is open something like 8:30am til 10pm Mon-Fri and 10-5 Sat, yet their after sales helpline is only open 9-5 Mon-Fri.

3. Their 'Fast Online Support' as stated clearly at the top of the main page of their website, DOES NOT EXIST! The very link it is stated on has no contact info! I e-mailed them and have heard nothing from them three days later. Just catchy slogans with no meaning, pathetic!

Its obvious where their priorities lie... and its NOT with us, the customer!

Absolutely USELESS! Will never shop with them Ever!