NariFulha... 5

NariFulham

Member since:17.12.2008

Great Web Boutique for Jewellery

03.03.2009

Advantages:
Product Range, Live Chat Function, Personal Touches with packaging .

Disadvantages:
Didn't find this site earlier

5 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. redeyes22
  3. silverstreak

I came along this website by using the 'google shopping' function. I was looking for a necklace for my wife by Babette Wasserman (her favorite designer) for Valentines Day. This site had the product i was looking for, in the colour i wanted.

The price was the cheapest that i found, with a good value 'guaranteed by 1pm next working day' delivery for products. They also had a useful live chat function, which I used to confirm stock and delivery timescales. I also found the product descriptions handy as they were a good mix of technical info about the product mixed with what the business thought about the product.

Ordering was a breeze and I was able to have the necklace delivered to my workplace. It arrived the next day at 9am, which was fantastic.

The necklace was beautifully packaged, so it made my life easier as i didn;t have to fumble around with wrapping paper.

From reading the 'About Us' on the site, its a business based in Farnborough and they stock a variety of designers (Monica Vinader, Mirabelle, Babette Wasserman and Karen Morrison). They also emphasis their Fair-trade collection of jewellery.

I've also signed up for their newsletter, which is informative, and gives details on new products and current trends.

I'm sure i'll be shopping their again, as my wife absolutely adored the necklace.

Add the first comment!

Type Clothing & Accessories
Domain Extension .co.uk

This review of joots.co.uk has been rated:

Are you the manufacturer / provider of joots.co.uk? Click here