learndirect.co.uk

learndirect.co.uk

Review of "learndirect.co.uk"

published 11/11/2011 | k8ty2011
Member since : 11/11/2011
Good
Pro Friendly tutor, easy to learn courses
Cons The other 'students'

"The company is not always the problem"

I completed my ECDL level 2 with learndirect in August of this year. I found the tutor very helpful and encouraging and would have liked to continue my learning there if it hadn't have been for the rest of the 'students'.

Unfortunately learndirect has been forced to 'team up' with the jobcentre and lazy, unpleasant dole scroungers are made to attend the centre after 2 years of deliberately failing job interviews. These people refuse to learn and make the day very unpleasant with consistent swearing, lecherous behaviour and drinking. It got so bad that another student and I were moved to the pitman training centre next door to study as not only could we not concentrate but were constantly harassed.

A warning to anyone wanting to learn with learndirect, you will likely have poor company, so if possible try to learn online.

• duskmaiden published 17/11/2011
    There's nothing about the website here
  • ithoughtyoudneverask published 11/11/2011
    Helpful advice but a more balanced review and more information is needed for a helpful review.

Product Information : learndirect.co.uk