legendgames.co.uk

Games

Review of "legendgames.co.uk"

published 24/01/2011 | Heather_and_andy
Member since : 24/01/2011
Pro quick shipping, cheap postage
Cons could not create a login account, some poor images
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Great Place for dice"

This is my first dice purchase from this shop. I bought some quite cheap dice from legendgames at about 5:30pm on as Tuesday, and was amazed to get them in the post the next morning - that even beats other BIG well known online stores - you know who I mean!

It wasn't that easy to find 'normal' dice - I had to look for d6 and spot dice - but after seeing the mad variety of dice available I realise why!!! d6 means 6 sided - i.e. 'normal' to you and me.

The dice were perfect for the price I paid, athough the pictures on the site were not great (all items had the same blue dice picture) - But in the end I got what I ordered, so that was fine.

Postage was actually more than I paid (it was £1.39, I paid £1.25, including packaging too) and the dice came in a padded jiffy bag.

• TheHairyGodmother published 25/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • kevin121 published 24/01/2011
    And if you do add more to this, let me know and I'll take another look for you... Rachael.
  • kevin121 published 24/01/2011
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry I can't rate this any higher but there isn't enough info here for me. Perhaps if you elaborate: how easy is the website to navigate around, what are the P&P charges, customer services, etc it'll help you gain higher ratings.