mailround.com

Pro Easy money
Cons None

"Easy money"

Introduction #########
Sooner or later it was bound to happen well now it has. Our e-mails are used for advertising. Well only if you want them to and if you do you get paid! To use mailround you have to go to Mailround.com and download Mailround. (Sorry for the overuse of the word Mailround) Mailround, Mailround, Mailround.!!! Once downloaded Mailround puts little adverts to the right of your e-mails – ones that you send and receive.

Ease of use #########
Mailround is very easy to use, it stamps all your e-mails for you. But one very handy little feature to Mailround is that you choose what e-mails are stamped and what e-mails aren’t stamped. The first time you send an e-mail to a specific sender you are asked whether you want this e-mail address to be stamped or not. So if you don’t want work e-mails to be stamped then they don’t get stamped!

Money ###############
The important bit – money! Mailround class users in 4 categories. Bronze, silver, gold and platinum. Bit like credit cards in a way. Anyway if you are a bronze user you will earn £50 approximately a year, if you are a silver user £70, gold user £100 and platinum user a whopping £500.
You should bear in mind that those figures vary in accordance with how much mailround make a month. You can change what type of user you are too, I went from a bronze to a gold then back to bronze! To earn the bear minimum and be a bronze user simply send a minimum of 10 e-mails per month.

Rewards ###############
Unfortunately you have to get up to £50 before you can send for a cheque, but you can get gift vouchers at a minimum amount of £10. (I’ve got my vouchers! :)

Overall ############
Everyone reading this probably sends e-mails so why not make a few bob for overusing e-mail? Refer your friends too, £2 per friend you refer! Rather generous if I may say so.
The only let-down to Mailround is that it makes you look a bit of a scab, plastering your e-mails with adverts. But your mates won’t think that when you’ve referred them and there in on it too!

Happy emailing and thanks for reading.

• happyhibee published 30/07/2001
    good op. I joined them about three months ago, and earn the minimum £2.5 / month, long way to go to get a big cheque.
  • mrpaella published 25/05/2001
    A pretty thorough op. I have been a member of mailround.com for a few months now. What gets me as a bronze member is that the rates keep decreasing. Once they were £4 then reduced to £3 and the rate is now £2.50. It will take ages to reach the £50 cheque I am waiting for...Paul
  • BNibbles published 18/05/2001
    I'm using this myself. It seems harmless enough, and you seem to rack-up £2.50 a month, weven if you don't follow any links up. The way I see it, it all helps pays for internet usage. I'm nearly up to my first Amazon voucher, which are as good as money as far as I'm concerned, as there's always a DVD I want.

Product Information : mailround.com

Disillusioned

Member since:01.01.1970

Easy money

13.05.2001

Advantages:
Easy money

Disadvantages:
None

7 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. happyhibee
  2. laurajones
  3. castlebinn

Introduction #########

Ease of use #########

Money ###############
The important bit – money! Mailround class users in 4 categories. Bronze, silver, gold and platinum. Bit like credit cards in a way. Anyway if you are a bronze user you will earn 50 approximately a year, if you are a silver user 70, gold user 100 and platinum user a whopping 500.

Rewards ###############
Unfortunately you have to get up to 50 before you can send for a cheque, but you can get gift vouchers at a minimum amount of 10. (I’ve got my vouchers! :)

Overall ############
Everyone reading this probably sends e-mails so why not make a few bob for overusing e-mail? Refer your friends too, 2 per friend you refer! Rather generous if I may say so.

Happy emailing and thanks for reading.

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

happyhibee 30.07.2001 21:53

good op. I joined them about three months ago, and earn the minimum 2.5 / month, long way to go to get a big cheque.

mrpaella 25.05.2001 20:40

A pretty thorough op. I have been a member of mailround.com for a few months now. What gets me as a bronze member is that the rates keep decreasing. Once they were 4 then reduced to 3 and the rate is now 2.50. It will take ages to reach the 50 cheque I am waiting for...Paul

BNibbles 18.05.2001 00:10

I'm using this myself. It seems harmless enough, and you seem to rack-up 2.50 a month, weven if you don't follow any links up. The way I see it, it all helps pays for internet usage. I'm nearly up to my first Amazon voucher, which are as good as money as far as I'm concerned, as there's always a DVD I want.