milkandmore.co.uk

Review of "milkandmore.co.uk"

published 24/06/2009 | bonzo26
Member since : 08/05/2004
Pro Good idea poorly executed
Cons No concept of customer service. Managerial skills to manage the activity lacking.

"Milkandmore - an absolute shambles"

I have had my milk delivered to the door for years but have always been concerned about the payment method - basically leaving a cheque in the empty bottle. So I was delighted when a leaflet offered an on line ordering and payment service. At first it worked well although the Milkandmore website was totally counter intuitive and difficult to navigate. I used the "Worldpay" payment arrangement which worked satisfactorily although there were frequent errors on the invoices.
Now the company has revamped its website and withdrawn the worldpay facility. The only payment methods accepted are direct debit or rolling credit card authority, neither of which appeal. Given the frequent mistakes - all customers had an e-mail apology from the managing director recently because of multiple delivery failures - I am not happy to give them a direct debit authority especially as only three days elapse between when they say they will send you the invoice and then initiating the debit. My experience is that they often fail to even send the invoice and I still have unresolved erors on my account of a month ago.
What is also very irritating is that they will not accept e-mail messages although they are quick enough to send them out themselves! You have to use an exploitative 0845 telephone number which is never answered in less than 20 minutes!
It is the end of the road for me with them now. Because I wont pay by their required payment methods, they are going to suspend my deliveries. So be it.

• jesi published 22/09/2009
    It is a pity they are more keen to take money than to deliver your milk . . . &#9829 jes &#9829
  • Ruby.xo published 24/06/2009
    Helpful but I don't exactly understand what it is. I'll know to avoid it though! x I'd love it if you rated some of mine! ;) x