mingers.com

Member since : 03/12/2004
Pro Nice background
Cons Slow to load

"COME SEE THE MINGERS!"

According to the Claiiiree a minger is 'someone who steals dodgy (minger) photos from others on the internet'. I do not quite undestand this 100% but I have been told I am one by some of my colleagues.

My colleagues first pointed out I was minger when he showed me my picture was on this website a month ago. I do not know how I came to be on the site, but I am proud. This is now one of the favourite sites of mine.

Mingers.com shows off mingers in all their fame. It has a special MINGER OF THE WEEK section, which I have won before!

The design of the website is good - I know, I am website designer, it is Black and has the Orange letterings. Almost as good as some of my work, though not better. My colleague who has the name Paul says they stole the template from a website he designed 8 years ago. Paul lies and should not be trusted though.

On the website you can SUBMIT A MINGER if you know one. But I am told I am the only minger for 100 miles in wales. I should get a lot of business. I do not.

You can also VOTE-A-MINGER if you do not know any. You can vote for the best minger on the site. You can vote my clicking the link and then selecting the picture and clicking "Submit". Easily done.

There is also a Gertbox. Gert is a man who you ask questions to. I have never asked the Gert one of my many questions before, but he would answer me if I did.

E-cards can also be sent on the site. It is great, now I do not have to buy birthday/mother's day/death cards anymore. I email them. Saves good money.

Navigation on the website is also easily done. All of the links are at the top, being a Website Designer I know this is the optimum place for them (even Ciao does the same). To go to the different links all you have to do is click on the writing.

You do not have to register to use the site. The site also have advertisments at the side, whereby if you click them the website owner (Gert) will get money (i believe Ciao works the same).

All around the site is very well. I like it a very good deal.

• kevin121 published 13/07/2010
    what an offensive site. Why not just bring the carni folk to gawp at.
  • CaptainColonic published 11/04/2008
    See comments below.
  • Mad-as-a-wasp published 01/06/2007
    U'mmmmm, you seem to still be here. I'm shocked! L x