tinkerbel... 4

tinkerbellprincess69

Member since:27.12.2010

Bang on Trend Girly Fashion Site

01.03.2011

Advantages:
Gorgeous Clothes at Good Prices, Site is Easy to Navigate, Several Delivery & Payment Options

Disadvantages:
Might be too girly for some

7 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. JasonJRogers
  3. Digbycat
  1. Myredpip

Being a total Fashion Addict myself, I'm always on the look out for new clothing websites especially ones that I know other people havent heard of so I can buy myself something different from everybody else! I also love it when I find a new site that sell gorgeous clothes at impressive prices and Missguided.co.uk is certainly one of them. I can't even recall how I actually found this site, but I'm glad I did.

At first glance the site is very girly with pink and lilac headings. There is always a main picture on the home page featuring a model wearing one of their outfit, the homepage also keeps you informed of any special offers or discounts they have running. For example at the moment they have Free Delivery on orders over £35. You can also subscribe to their newsletter on the homepage and if you do you'll receive 10% off your order.

The navigation of the site is very tidy and it's easy to find your way around. You have the option of visiting the following links;

New In
Clothing
Footwear
Accessories
Trends - Gives you examples of 'Looks' that are in at the moment, quite inspiring.
Blog - Keeps you up to date with any site news

The site also has a search facility which I've personally found to be quite efficient. When browsing through their stock, if you see something you like and click on it, it will take you to the products main page which features more photos of the item and you can even zoom in on these images, it will also show you which colours the item is available in. They have very thorough descriptions of materials and lengths etc. of their items which is really handy.

The site has a very good range of items, in particular I love their dresses. Their stock seems to be updated every few days so I'm always keeping a check on the 'New In' section. Even though the majority of their clothing is very girly, I still think there's something for everyone. Their stuff is a lot different to other clothing sites I've browsed recently and it's very reasonably priced, particularly their Clearance items, so it caters for all budgets.

When you place an order you have the option of either Standard Delivery for £3.95 which takes 1-3 working days or UK Next Day Delivery for £4.95 but you must order before 8pm to get your order the next day. They also have Guaranteed Saturday Delivery for £7 but you have to order by 4pm on a Friday at the very latest. I personally just opted for the Standard Delivery and as promised my order arrived in 3 working days with no problems.

The items I bought were a dress and a necklace which were both of great quality so I have no complaints. They also accept Returns and you can return unwanted goods within 14 days of receipt.

Their clothing is available in Sizes 6 - 16 UK and the website does have a handy Size Guide to help you choose the correct size. They have quite a variety of Payment Methods including; Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta, Switch, Solo, & American Express.

You do need to Sign Up in order to shop in the site but this only takes a few minutes to do and of course doesn't cost anything.

JasonJRogers 01.03.2011 13:56