mobilefun.co.uk

Mobile Phones & Telecommunications

Review of "mobilefun.co.uk"

published 29/01/2012 | dinenuto
Member since : 29/01/2012
Pro Excellent Customer Service, Very fast dispatch and a very wide range of items
Cons None so far....!!
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"Great Custoner Service"

Not only has MobileFun a great selection of online items for a great many gadgets and electronic items, they have a great record of fast dispatch and excellent customer service. In this day and age where competiton is fierce, the online shop that stands out has to have all of these and for me they tick all the boxes. The products are well thought out and the website is easy and fun to navigate. I found what I wanted in the shortest possible time as well as being able to check prices elsewhere. I found that the prices on MobileFun where very competitive and in my case, the cheapest I had found.
I cannot recommend them highly enough and would definitly shop with them in the future.

• CPTDANIELS published 29/01/2012
    Spam
  • Soho_Black published 29/01/2012
    This would greatly benefit from more of your own personal opinion and experience with the product.