mytyres.co.uk

published 10/06/2009 | jakethornton
Member since : 10/06/2009
Pro Cheap Tyres but at a HEAVY HEAVY cost
Cons Non-UK based Customer Service, Extremely Poor/Rude, unprofessional

"Non-UK based Customer Service, extremely poor, Rude, unprofession"

Deal with this company at your own peril. I ordered 2 tyres from them. Got email confirming order etc. A week passed and then nothing, so I contacted them via phone just to make sure all was well.
Customer Services (definitely foreign sounding - but claimed they were in Oxford) said the order had not been processed and that I need to send them a utility bill.

She didnt explain why nor had I received any email etc to this effect. The dim witted Customer Services lady (in my opinion) then said that I should go to my bank and do a bank transfer. I asked politely if I could do this over the phone and she became sarcastic and extremely rude, talking over me and not allowing me to speak. When asked, she wouldn't give her name and stated that if I wished to speak to a supervisor, I needed to write in. (No exaggeration)

I called again later and this time was told that they are based in Germany. (I still dont know where they are based)

It would appear that this is not a large company but simply masquerading as one. I say this because,
1. They were extremely un-professional
2. The lady's voice you hear when you dial the Customer Service number, (at the point they direct your call to the correct department) was the exact same person that answered the phone when I got through to the Customer Service Department. (What are the odds!)

Feel free to order from here but you can bet your a*se you'll suffer should you need to contact Customer Services.

• englishdavid published 10/06/2009
    Thanks! I was actually considering these for my TT's new tyres. I'll steer well clear now!