Review of "mytyres.co.uk"

published 16/04/2012 | thingummy
Member since : 16/04/2012
Pro Great reviews...haven't tried them yet
Cons None i can see
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Excellent service on Vredestein Quatrac 3's"

I have used Camskill previously for my usual all weather tyres for my main car, and thought I would try mytyres for some all-season tyres for our old winter runabout and tip-runner as I want to be able to use it without faffing changing tyre types every few months. Experienced an excellent service from mytyres; the tyres arrived within 4 or 5 days and are now awaiting the right time to fit them on the wheels.

I haven't fitted them yet as I decided to get them in stock before the next winter rush for winter tyres...so these are sat in my garage awaiting the right opportunity to slip them on the wheels.

Overall, a great service from mytyres and I would use them again (after comparing prices and availability, of course with other reputable suppliers).

• JOHNV published 17/04/2012
    Welcome, but this does need expanding considerably for higher ratings. Friendly tip - why not read around other reviews on the site first to get a better idea - it will help!